I'll post/reblog about whatever I'm addicted to at the moment - which might be multiple things at once - but the main rule is, I love fantasy/sci-fi.
Some of the stuff I'm currently really into:
More will come as soon as I find/refind stuff or get obsessed of something I already knew.
So Merlin ended. And I sat the whole episode there, going from joy of the reveal to the uncontrollable tears of the end, wishing from the bottom of my heart that they wouldn’t kill Arthur.
Yet they did.
And maybe the series would never have been so perfect if they hadn’t.
I know all Merlin fans will agree that if Arthur had to die, this was the way he should go. It breaks my heart, it really does, but it was as it should be.
I only wish Arthur would have known the truth a bit longer. Just a tiny bit. Because it’s so wrong for him to finally know who Merlin truly is and then die.
But in the end it was beautiful.
Thank you BBC, for one of the most wonderful series I ever will find.
- resteasyrolihlahla likes this
- hazhugs reblogged this from team-merthur
- thespottedskirt reblogged this from team-merthur and added:
- team-merthur reblogged this from thespottedskirt and added:
- fregg reblogged this from thespottedskirt
- the-tango-tveit reblogged this from explainingfreedomtoangels
- explainingfreedomtoangels reblogged this from thespottedskirt
- explainingfreedomtoangels likes this
- kan-bu likes this
- soufflesinthedalek reblogged this from thespottedskirt
- charlotteshay likes this
- rookiegirrl likes this